C.O.M.I.C.S.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Watching the Watchmen

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Arathorn X
Immortal member
Immortal member
Arathorn X

Watching the Watchmen Empty
MessageSujet: Watching the Watchmen   Watching the Watchmen EmptyLun 14 Avr 2008 - 12:06

Watching the Watchmen Gibbonswatchingthewatchbu9.th

Watching the Watchmen WatchingTheWatchmen0

Voted among Time magazine’s 100 Best Novels from 1923 to the present, a perennial bestseller over the past twenty years and widely considered the greatest graphic novel of all time, WATCHMENis a gripping, labyrinthine piece of comic art, which has earned an acclaimed place in modern literary history.
Now, you can enjoy the ultimate companion to the comics masterpiece, as artist Dave Gibbons gives his own account of the genesis of WATCHMEN in this dust-jacketed hardback volume, opening his vast personal archives to reveal excised pages, original character designs, page thumbnails, sketches and much more, including posters, covers and rare portfolio art. Featuring the breathtaking design of Chip Kidd and Mike Essl, WATCHING THE WATCHMEN is both a major art book in its own right, and the definitive companion to the graphic novel that changed an industry.
“I’ve had a great time, re-visiting the very beginnings of Watchmen and unearthing material I haven’t set eyes on for many years. As a fan myself, this is the kind of stuff I eat up and I’m sure the many devotees of the graphic novel will do the same!” says Gibbons.

En octobre prochain l'éditeur Titan Books va publier Watching the Watchmen, un ouvrage conçu par Dave Gibbons où il revient sur cette oeuvre magistrale, sa genèse, les dessins prépatoires, les premiers scripts... Un ouvrage très interressant donc qui va tenter de surfer sur la vague du film qui doit sortir en mars 2009.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Carbones
Spectacular member
Spectacular member
Carbones

MessageSujet: Re: Watching the Watchmen   Watching the Watchmen EmptyMar 15 Avr 2008 - 1:59

Et qu'en pense le principale interreser !?
L'IMMENSE Alan Moore !
http://carbones.blogspot.com/
Arathorn X
Immortal member
Immortal member
Arathorn X

MessageSujet: Re: Watching the Watchmen   Watching the Watchmen EmptyJeu 17 Avr 2008 - 8:13

Il ne se prononce plus là-dessus depuis un bon moment déjà.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Watching the Watchmen   Watching the Watchmen Empty

Watching the Watchmen
Page 1 sur 1