C.O.M.I.C.S.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -34%
-34% LG OLED55B3 – TV OLED 4K 55″ 2023 ...
Voir le deal
919 €

Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série]

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Arathorn X
Immortal member
Immortal member
Arathorn X

Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Empty
MessageSujet: Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série]   Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] EmptySam 17 Avr 2010 - 21:02

Citation :
Le relaunch de Thor par JMS, le crossover SIEGE, le film en préparation, membre de la futur équipe des Avengers...Thor redevient un personnage central de Marvel. Il va donc avoir droit à une seconde série régulière dès juillet par le scénariste Roger Langridge (Legends of the Dark Knight) et le dessinateur Chris Samnee (Siege: Embedded).

Cette série va revenir sur les débuts de Thor dans l'univers Marvel, quand le héros fut banni par son père, Odin, pour qu'il apprenne auprès des hommes. Il rencontra par la suite des amis comme Captain America et Iron Man. Il sera question de robots géants et de monstres titanesques dont le jeune dieu impétueux se fera une joie de combattre.

Cette série va donc offrir des nouvelles "premières aventures", ce qu'on appelle le "retcon" dans le monde des comics, c'est à dire réécrire l'histoire conformément à l'idée qu'on se fait actuellement du personnage. Ce dernier était apparu dans Journey Into Mystery.

D'ailleurs, à la différence de l'histoire originelle (et de ce qui se passe encore dans la série THOR), le héros n'aura pas d'alter-égo humain. Il sera donc plus dur pour lui de s'intégrer. Le personnage de Jane Foster sera bien présent et on suivra les évènement de son point de vue.

Le dessinateur compare le projet à Ultimate Spider-Man, même si la série n'appartient pas à la gamme Ultimate. On pense aussi (et surtout) au First Class des X-Men, la série ne partageant pas la continuité classique.

Source: http://www.marveldc-universe.com/news-002197-marvel-c2e2-thor--the-mighty-avengers.html

Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Thorma001-2_02
Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Thor_sketch1_color_02
Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Thor_sketch2_02
Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Thor_sketch3_02
Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Thor_sketch4_02
Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Thor_sketch5_02
Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Thor_sketch6_02
Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Thor_sketch8_02

Les dessins sont jolis mais je me questionne sur l"utilité de la chose, ça commence à faire beaucoup de terrains de réécriture avec l'univers Ultimate et Marvel Adventure.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Ben Wawe
Ultimate member
Ultimate member
Ben Wawe

MessageSujet: Re: Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série]   Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] EmptySam 17 Avr 2010 - 21:05

Ouaip, mais les designs d'Iron Man et de Pym sont très sympathiques.
http://benthomas.over-blog.com/
Arathorn X
Immortal member
Immortal member
Arathorn X

MessageSujet: Re: Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série]   Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] EmptySam 17 Avr 2010 - 21:16

Je ne peux qu'être d'accord avec toi sur ces points-là!
Adrien
Young member
Young member
Adrien

MessageSujet: Re: Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série]   Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] EmptyDim 18 Avr 2010 - 8:25

Je rejoint l'avis général les dessins sont sympas mais sinon la série n'a strictement aucune utilité à mes yeux sauf de la pub pour le film etc mais ça n'a pas sa place ici
Ben Wawe
Ultimate member
Ultimate member
Ben Wawe

MessageSujet: Re: Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série]   Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] EmptyDim 18 Avr 2010 - 8:26

Ca peut donner de bonnes histoires, et c'est ça l'important. Le problème réside dans l'accumulation de titres et la possibilité de couler le marché.
Arathorn X
Immortal member
Immortal member
Arathorn X

MessageSujet: Re: Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série]   Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] EmptyDim 18 Avr 2010 - 9:28

Et de perdre certains lecteurs avec ces continuelles réécritures dont la place dans la continuité n'est pas précisée.
Ben Wawe
Ultimate member
Ultimate member
Ben Wawe

MessageSujet: Re: Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série]   Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] EmptyDim 18 Avr 2010 - 9:47

Boah, cette série sera comme les Fairy Tales ou d'autres choses du genre : ce ne sont pas les lecteurs éventuels et peu geeks qui achèteront.
Mars contre attacks
Celeste member
Celeste member
Mars contre attacks

MessageSujet: Re: Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série]   Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] EmptyJeu 22 Avr 2010 - 11:16

THOR THE MIGHTY AVENGER #1 & #2

Written by ROGER LANGRIDGE
Pencils & Cover by CHRIS SAMNEE

He’s banished, he’s mad, and he wants to FIGHT. ROGER LANGRIDGE (Muppet
Show, Eisner and Harvey Award nominee) and CHRIS SAMNEE (SIEGE:
EMBEDDED, The Mighty) re-imagine the God of Thunder in THOR THE MIGHTY
AVENGER! THRILL as he battles robots the size of cities! GASP as he
tames the mightiest sea creatures! SWOON as he rescues damsels from the
vilest villains! It’s Thor as you’ve NEVER seen him, hammering his way
into your hands TWICE this month!
Yaourt
Secret member
Secret member
Yaourt

MessageSujet: Re: Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série]   Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] EmptySam 3 Juil 2010 - 20:43

ça m'a l'air pas mal cette nouvelle série.

Il y a THOR, Roger Langridge parle de robots géants et de monstres titanesques (j'adore ^^) : ça à l'air vraiment fun!
Yaourt
Secret member
Secret member
Yaourt

MessageSujet: Re: Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série]   Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] EmptyMar 13 Juil 2010 - 19:28

Thor Mighty Avenger #3
The Mighty Re-Imaging of the God of Thunder Rumbles On! What do famed scientist Henry Pym and the lovely Janet Van Dyne have to do with a recent murder? And why is Thor seeing visions of his beloved Asgard?

Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Prv5990_cov
Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Prv5990_pg1
Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Prv5990_pg2
Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Prv5990_pg3
Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Prv5990_pg4
Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Prv5990_pg5

Dernière édition par Yaourt le Ven 6 Aoû 2010 - 10:18, édité 1 fois
Yaourt
Secret member
Secret member
Yaourt

MessageSujet: Re: Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série]   Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] EmptyJeu 29 Juil 2010 - 17:23

Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Jul100617

Thor Mighty Avenger #4
ROAD TRIP TO NORWAY! The Warriors Three come to humble Thor on behalf of Odin. But Thor's the God of Thunder, not directions, and a wrong turn of his goat-drawn carriage strands the Asgardians in jolly old Oxford...where Captain Britain says they are NOT wanted. It's mighty Mjolnir vs. the stiffest upper lip in England!

Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Prv6034_pg1
Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Prv6034_pg2
Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Prv6034_pg3
Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Prv6034_pg4
Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Prv6034_pg5
Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Prv6034_pg6

Dernière édition par Yaourt le Jeu 12 Aoû 2010 - 10:57, édité 1 fois
Yaourt
Secret member
Secret member
Yaourt

MessageSujet: Re: Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série]   Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] EmptyJeu 29 Juil 2010 - 17:24

Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] AUG100628

Thor Mighty Avenger #5
Written by ROGER LANGRIDGE Pencils & Cover by CHRIS SAMNEE The epic series by Mega-Talents ROGER LANGRIDGE and CHRIS SAMNEE continues! Thor tests his might against the strange and powerful (and slightly blue) SUB-MARINER. The God of Thunder vs. King of the Seven Seas, and YOU'VE got the front-row seat!
Yaourt
Secret member
Secret member
Yaourt

MessageSujet: Re: Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série]   Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] EmptyMer 4 Aoû 2010 - 11:39

Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] THORMA006-1

Thor Mighty Avenger #6
Penciled & Cover by CHRIS SAMNEE
Eisner-nominee ROGER LANGRIDGE & CHRIS SAMNEE continue their epic reimagining of the God of Thunder! As Thor uncovers the mystery of why he was thrown from Asgard, his efforts are somewhat sidetracked by the awesome engine of destruction known as FIN FANG FOOM!!!!!!!!
Yaourt
Secret member
Secret member
Yaourt

MessageSujet: Re: Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série]   Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] EmptyLun 20 Sep 2010 - 18:02

Interview de Roger Langridge, scénariste de THOR: THE MIGHTY AVENGER par Marvel.com :

Marvel.com: What's it been like presenting this fun new take on Thor in THE MIGHTY AVENGER and what about this all-ages, fun take appeals to you the most?

Roger Langridge:
Well, the word "fun" in your question is an enormous clue! I'm very proud of the fact that it's a book you can jump into cold, without any prior knowledge of Thor or the wider Marvel Universe, and I think that probably makes it seem less like "hard work" to a lot of readers. I'm hearing from a lot of lapsed super hero comic readers who are picking up the habit again through this book, which is quite a thrill. It seems to me that that's what super heroes are all about: something to excite your imagination and enjoy yourself with.

Marvel.com: Jane Foster plays a very big role in the series. In a way, the story plays out from her perspective as much as if not more than Thor's. Why did you make that decision?

Roger Langridge:
I thought it was important that, at least initially, we experience Thor as others do in order to get the full impact of what it might be like for someone living in a small town to suddenly find this magnificent being from another world walking in their midst. Seeing him through Jane's eyes seemed to be the best way to do that. We can imagine being Jane far more easily than we can imagine being Thor. For Jane, and for us as readers, the day we meet Thor is the day everything changes!

Marvel.com: Something I really like is that you're also taking time to focus on the Jane and Thor relationship, something that hasn't been around for a while. What do you like about their dynamic? Do you have a favorite scene between the two that you've written already?

Roger Langridge:
[Writer] Mark Waid has talked about how, when he was writing Thor, his way in to the character was to focus on the relationship between Thor and Odin; that was the thing he related to, the idea of being a kid who can't ever be good enough to please his Dad. My way into the character is different. The part that connects with me is the idea of being a stranger in a foreign land, somehow broken and incomplete, and being made whole again by embracing humanity-in Thor's case, the love of a mortal woman. In the early 90's, I arrived in London, 12,000 miles away from my family, resigned to the life of a cartoonist being forever alone-ah, the melodrama of being in your 20's-and met the woman I later married and with whom I started a family of my own. So that's essentially my story, too. Thor's lost more than his family, of course, he's lost his entire world. He has to make the Earth his home now, and Jane is there to help make him whole again. Of course, the stakes are bigger-he's Thor, for Odin's sake!-but that relationship is the thing about Thor that resonates most strongly for me.
Favorite scene: I think people will like the end of issue #6, I really do. Of the bits we've seen so far, that mad night in issue #1 when they really met for the first time is something I'm quite proud of.

Marvel.com: We recently saw Loki enter the book and we saw flashes from the other gods of Asgard via Thor's dreams. Will you be slowly bringing in more of these characters as time goes on?

Roger Langridge:
Yes, we've definitely got more Asgardians on the horizon, both on Earth and closer to their home. We're building up to some big stuff involving Asgard at the end of the first year-and that's all I'm telling for now.

Marvel.com: We've also seen mentions and appearances of other heroes from the early Marvel Universe, such as Tony Stark via a news program and a full issue with Giant-Man and The Wasp. What are some of the other characters you're planning on bringing in? Is there anyone you're just dying to have guest star?

Roger Langridge:
Coming up, Iron Man, the Sub-Mariner, the Incredible Hulk, and a very special adventure involving Captain America! Between these guys and the appearances we've already had by Captain Britain, Giant-Man and The Wasp, I'm amazed we've had any room for Thor at all. As for characters I'm dying to include, I do like the Fantastic Four a lot. Maybe in the second year. And there are some villains I'd love to play with: The Ringmaster and his Circus of Crime, Arnim Zola, The Mad Thinker. Too many toys, not enough pages.

Marvel.com: Off of the previous question, you're playing in a very early version of the Marvel Universe. What do you like about that? Does it give you a chance to really show the classic take on these characters without the heavy continuity behind them?

Roger Langridge:
Absolutely. Like I said, it's a book for people who either have zero familiarity with Thor and/or the Marvel Universe, or people who have been away from it for a really long time. So the "classic" take seems entirely the right way to go. Minimal catch-up required. Also, it kind of has to be an early version. We start off with a world without Thor at the beginning of issue #1, so presumably there are no Avengers yet, no Captain America. This version of the Marvel Universe is growing before our eyes. And if Thor is only one of a handful of super-beings, instead of one among hundreds, it makes him that little bit more special, too.

Marvel.com: I definitely want to hit on artist Chris Samnee. He definitely brings a really good sense of fun and action to the series. What do you like best about his style? Is there a character that you particularly love his take on?

Roger Langridge:
Samnee's amazing, isn't he? He can do anything. He draws like Alex Toth crossed with Jordi Bernet. And he's about 12. Okay, he seemed like a young 'un the one time I met him. He may be a grandfather for all I know. It's hard to single out a favorite element because he's the full package: dynamism, rock-solid drawing chops, great acting, great storytelling, attention to detail, the works. The works, I tell you. I'm very, very pleased to be working with him, in case you hadn't noticed. I really, really like his Sub-Mariner, but everyone looks great.

Marvel.com: As a final question, what do you have planned for the future of the series? What are some of the villains and stories you can tease that we'll be seeing?

Roger Langridge:
More from Loki! Big robots! Trolls! A sinister criminal mastermind! Heimdall! Balder! Sif! What exactly happened to Thor's memory! And, would you believe, King Arthur?
Mars contre attacks
Celeste member
Celeste member
Mars contre attacks

MessageSujet: Re: Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série]   Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] EmptyMer 22 Sep 2010 - 8:14

Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] 117_THOR_THE_MIGHTY_AVENGER_7.2010922101314

THOR THE MIGHTY AVENGER #7

Penciled by CRAIG ROUSSEAU
Cover by CHRIS SAMNEE
Harvey Award Winner ROGER LANGRIDGE & CHRIS

SAMNEE continue their epic reimagining of the God of Thunder! In This Issue: The Awesome Asgardian does battle with Raging Robots! Pick up the book that ComicBook Resources.com says is “quite possibly the best new super hero title of the year and is exactly what any lover of super heroes should be reading.”
Mars contre attacks
Celeste member
Celeste member
Mars contre attacks

MessageSujet: Re: Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série]   Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] EmptyJeu 21 Oct 2010 - 9:53

Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Thormighty8.2010102018422

THOR THE MIGHTY AVENGER #8

Pencils & Cover by CHRIS SAMNEE

Grab the book that ComicsBulletin.com says “just keeps getting better and better, and it started out great.” Our hot-headed Asgardian has battled his way through a sea of robots...but he never expected there to be a MAN inside one of them! It’s THOR and IRON MAN together, for the very first time!
Yaourt
Secret member
Secret member
Yaourt

MessageSujet: Re: Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série]   Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] EmptyMer 17 Nov 2010 - 15:07

Citation :

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sad News

The cat is out of the bag that Thor: TMA will be ending at issue 8, for now.

Thank you all so much for all the kind words and amazing support you gave this book. Thor: TMA has meant the world to me and I'm so thankful I had the opportunity to work on it with the amazing team of Roger Langridge, Matt Wilson, Rus Wooton, Nate Cosby and Mike Horwitz.

We've still got three more awesome issues that will be out, I hope you continue to support the book. And feel free to let Marvel know that you'd like to see it come back! Smile

Souce : http://www.chrissamnee.com/

Mars contre attacks
Celeste member
Celeste member
Mars contre attacks

MessageSujet: Re: Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série]   Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] EmptyVen 19 Nov 2010 - 9:01

preview du 6

Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Thorma006_dc11_lr_0001.2010111993325
Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Thorma006_int_lr_0001.2010111993341
Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Thorma006_int_lr_0002.2010111993349
Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Thorma006_int_lr_0003.201011199340
Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Thorma006_int_lr_0004.201011199349
Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Thorma006_int_lr_0005.2010111993416
Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Thorma006_int_lr_0006.2010111993425
Yaourt
Secret member
Secret member
Yaourt

MessageSujet: Re: Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série]   Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] EmptyLun 22 Nov 2010 - 17:58

Citation :

Thank you all so much for the outpouring of support for Thor: TMA since Tuesday! It's been really overwhelming!

For those of you that asked, the best way to show your support for the book, in the hopes that it will return, is to continue to buy it! Issue #6 is out next week. Issues #7 & #8 will be out in December and January. You can pre-order the first trade (out in December)and the second trade (out in March)on Amazon or at your local comic shop.

There is also a great interview with Roger over at iFanboy along with preview art for #6, if you want to go take a look.

Additionally, I'll mention that people are using #SaveThorTheMightyAvenger on Twitter and a Facebook page has been started.

And in the spirit of Thor: TMA, I hope you'll make any online interactions about the book with Marvel(including their editors and creators) as positive as you can. Thanks again for the amazing support! Smile

Source : http://www.chrissamnee.com/

Je garde espoir !!

Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Twitter_Quesada_Thor%20TMA
Mars contre attacks
Celeste member
Celeste member
Mars contre attacks

MessageSujet: Re: Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série]   Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] EmptyVen 3 Déc 2010 - 7:59

preview du 7

Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Thorma007_int_lr_0001.201012385332
Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Thorma007_int_lr_0002.201012385342
Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Thorma007_int_lr_0003.201012385349
Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Thorma007_int_lr_0004.201012385359
Mars contre attacks
Celeste member
Celeste member
Mars contre attacks

MessageSujet: Re: Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série]   Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] EmptyLun 3 Jan 2011 - 7:59

preview du 8

Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] THORMA008_int_LR-1.20111385313
Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] THORMA008_int_LR-2.20111385328
Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] THORMA008_int_LR-3.20111385336
Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] THORMA008_int_LR-4.20111385344
Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] THORMA008_int_LR-5.20111385359
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série]   Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série] Empty

Thor: The Mighty Avenger #1-8 [Série]
Page 1 sur 1