C.O.M.I.C.S.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Super Dinosaur [Image Comics]

5 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Yaourt
Secret member
Secret member
Yaourt

Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] Empty
MessageSujet: Super Dinosaur [Image Comics]   Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] EmptyMer 24 Nov 2010 - 14:49

Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] AWM_025_040

Dernière édition par Yaourt le Mar 7 Déc 2010 - 21:08, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mars contre attacks
Celeste member
Celeste member
Mars contre attacks

MessageSujet: Re: Super Dinosaur [Image Comics]   Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] EmptyMar 7 Déc 2010 - 16:49

2eme teaser

Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] 1291728196.2010127174835
Yaourt
Secret member
Secret member
Yaourt

MessageSujet: Re: Super Dinosaur [Image Comics]   Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] EmptyMar 7 Déc 2010 - 21:07

Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] 1291740381
Yaourt
Secret member
Secret member
Yaourt

MessageSujet: Re: Super Dinosaur [Image Comics]   Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] EmptyMar 7 Déc 2010 - 21:12

CBR News: Robert, you and Jason has been working on "Super Dinosaur" for quite a while. Before we dive in head first, can you give us some history on the development of the project?

Robert Kirkman
: I guess, lordy, it was almost two years ago, at least a year and a half, that Jason Howard called me because his son was asking him to draw stuff. He came up with this super dinosaur by putting the words "super" and "dinosaur" together, and it was a funny, cool thing. Then I drew a T-Rex with a cape, because it was catchy. I couldn't get the title out of my head. Over the next four hours or something, I came up with the idea of a T-Rex with these giant mechanical arms that he controls with these joysticks. I called Jason up and said, "Man, I think there's something to this Super Dinosaur thing." [Laughs] I sent him a sketch of what I was thinking and he started drawing it. Over the course of the next few days, he and I just spitballed this thing back and forth until we turned it into something we absolutely fell in love with.

Then it was kind of a matter of, well, we still have this "Wolf-Man" book to do, don't we? We had never really talked about how long "Wolf-Man" would last, and it was pretty clear to us at the time that we both really wanted to do something that our kids could read. "Wolf-Man" had ended up being something that was fairly mature. So we decided that we would put a plan together to wrap "Wolf-Man" up in a satisfactory way - which is why it took us a year and a half to do it - but it was all with the goal to get to "Super Dinosaur" in mind. Now that we've gotten to that point, we're knee deep in "Super Dinosaur" and we couldn't be happier.

I almost feel there isn't anything beyond the title that we need to know, but let's ask anyway: what is "Super Dinosaur" all about?

Well, Derek Dynamo is the son of a guy named Doctor Dynamo, and Doctor Dynamo had a colleague named Max Maximus. Together they found a hole in the Earth that went to a place they called Inner-Earth. It's basically a hollow Earth concept; there's another Earth inside of our Earth, and it lives in reverse and there's a butt-ton of dinosaurs in there. [Laughs] It's this whole other universe on the underside of our world. They started doing experiments and started working in this world, and eventually, Doctor Max Maximus discovered a way to genetically alter a Tyrannosaurus Rex to make it smaller and smarter. But it turns out that he's a bad guy, and he tried to take over the world with [the T-Rex].

Doctor Dynamo, with the help of his son Derek Dynamo, stopped him and now they've formed a team, the three of them. They protect the dinosaur world from Max Maximus and they keep dinosaurs from escaping that world. They also protect a substance they found in this world they called Dynore, which they named after Doctor Dynamo. They've got a lot of work to do, and they work out of Seattle. They're a cool group that saves the world on occasion.

That little ball guy in the teaser, that's not Doctor Dynamo, is it?

No, no, no. That little guy is Wheels, a robot that Derek Dynamo created. Derek's kind of a genius, and in the falling out between Max Maximus and the Dynamos, Doctor Dynamo was injured to the point where he can't really think as much as he could before. His brain isn't really working right but he doesn't know it, so Derek has to go behind him and finish his equations for him, correcting his work and doing whatever he can to make sure that his father doesn't realize that he has this ailment now. It's also so the government overseers don't see that their operation is being run by a 10-year-old kid, so it's to make his dad look good and make sure that he can keep working. So, yeah, he lives under constant threat of the government coming in and taking control of the operation, not letting him do the things he's doing.

Talk about writing something that your kids are going to enjoy, Derek is not only a genius inventor, but he's covering up government conspiracies...

Yeah, definitely, and his best friend is a Tyrannosaurus Rex. What can go wrong there? [Laughs]

On top of that, I'm kind of setting out to do what's essentially a Pixar movie on paper. I probably won't achieve that, but I figure that if you aim for the sun, you might get halfway. The idea is that this is going to be as complex as "Invincible" and "Walking Dead." There are going to be subplots. I'm not trying to write this in any different kind of way. I want it to be a true all-ages book in that it's appropriate for kids young enough but still able to read, and it's still something that my fan base will probably enjoy. People who like "Invincible" will probably like "Super Dinosaur," they just probably won't see as many decapitated heads.

Yeah, you probably have to scale that back.

Yeah, yeah. [Laughs] Other than that, it's going to be a complex superhero type book that takes place in its own little world, so there's a bunch of different characters and all kinds of cool stuff going on. People will learn all about that in the coming months as we get closer to our launch.

Speaking of which, we're launching in April with the regular series, but in May, we're doing a "Super Dinosaur" origin special for Free Comic Book Day. It's a separate book that's not part of the series. It kind of details Super Dinosaur's origin and how he came to be, what's going on with Doctor Dynamo, just kind of getting everybody up to speed. In the comic book series, we kind of just hit the ground running. You'll pick things up as we go along, but we start with a little bit of mystery. The special reveals all of the origins and everything. When the book begins, a lot of that back story has already taken place.

Is there any crossover potential with the "Invincible" and "Wolf-Man" universes, or are you viewing this as its own separate world?

It's set in its own universe entirely, just like how "Walking Dead" doesn't interact with "Invincible." This won't, either.

Let's talk about Super Dinosaur himself. As a genetically altered dinosaur, what's this guy like - is he a talking, thinking dinosaur, or just a remote-controlled dinosaur that goes in and blows stuff up at Derek's request?

He's about as smart as a 10-year-old kid and he's getting smarter every day. He's growing up with Derek Dynamo, so they're the best of friends and they play off of each other quite a bit. They get into trouble in between doing these missions. But Super Dinosaur is trying to learn about this world, living in the base with Derek Dynamo. He's a fully realized character. He's not a remote-controlled dinosaur or anything like that. Derek has trouble relating with other children, which is why he just mainly spends his time hanging out with Super Dinosaur and doing all sorts of technical stuff around the lab where he lives. He's also very reckless in that he's a super genius, but he's still 10 years old, so he's constantly making mistakes and having to cover up for them and getting into trouble. He's constantly overestimating his capabilities, and getting into a lot of trouble because of that.

Have there been specific challenges in writing an all-ages tale like "Super Dinosaur?" Because, as you mentioned, it's not like "Invincible" or "Walking Dead" really fit that all-ages bill.

Well, it occurs to me sometimes that I don't really do similar comics to one another. "Haunt" is a very different book from "Invincible" and "Invincible" is a very different book from "Walking Dead." Sometimes I think to myself that I'd be better off if I did three "Walking Dead" clones as opposed to these other vastly different comics, but I don't know - it's not what I'm into. I like doing different things and I really like that when I sit down to write an issue of "Haunt," "Invincible," "Walking Dead" or "Super Dinosaur," I'm doing completely different things and flexing completely different muscles. It's a lot of fun for me, so it's not really that difficult to sit down and write an issue of "Super Dinosaur" and make sure that nobody's getting their stomachs ripped open or constantly edit out profanity; it doesn't really happen.

I've kind of spoken publicly about how I feel there should be more comics for kids. A lot of people have criticized me for not putting my money where my mouth is, and that's always frustrated me, because I've been working on ["Super Dinosaur"] for like a year and a half at this point. It's just taken time to get to a point where we can talk about it and release it. We're trying to do something cool that my kids can read and people who are going to comics shops to pick things up for themselves, maybe this is something else they can pick up for their kids while they're there. Filling a gap in the market is something I usually try to do when creating a new book - I try to think of what's not really out there and what people aren't getting, and if there's anything I can do to fill that gap that I'm super excited about. I'm happy to say "Super Dinosaur" is that right now.

Have you and Jason used your kids as a test audience?

Yes, and so far, our kids are ridiculously excited. I don't want to spoil anything, but Super Dinosaur has many different variations of armor. I was going through those with my son and he was like, "Wow, show me the next one! What does this one do?" Jason's kids are the same way. I think they're pretty thrilled. If we don't have toys for this thing soon, my son is going to be pissed. [Laughs]

"Super Dinosaur" #1, written by Robert Kirkman and illustrated by Jason Howard, arrives in comic book stores in April 2011.

Arathorn X
Immortal member
Immortal member
Arathorn X

MessageSujet: Re: Super Dinosaur [Image Comics]   Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] EmptyMer 8 Déc 2010 - 8:22

Alors qu'on s'attendait tous à un robot standard, Kirkman arrive à bien nous bluffer rigolus J'exige que Delcourt obtienne déjà les droits, un concept aussi con (par Kirkman) ne peut être que bon lol!
Mars contre attacks
Celeste member
Celeste member
Mars contre attacks

MessageSujet: Re: Super Dinosaur [Image Comics]   Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] EmptyMer 8 Déc 2010 - 8:38

ca sera un titre all age, donc plutôt soft par rapport à ses précédents projets.
Yaourt
Secret member
Secret member
Yaourt

MessageSujet: Re: Super Dinosaur [Image Comics]   Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] EmptyJeu 23 Déc 2010 - 23:05

Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] STK435608

SUPER DINOSAUR ORIGIN SPECIAL #1
PUBLISHER: IMAGE COMICS
(W) Robert Kirkman (A/C) Jason Howard
Super Dinosaur is finally here! In this standalone origin special you will learn everything there is to know about Derek Dynamo's best friend, Super Dinosaur! Where did he come from? How did he avoid extinction? What is Inner-Earth? And what the heck is DynOre and why is it so dangerous? All this and more will be revealed - and all for FREE!
Mars contre attacks
Celeste member
Celeste member
Mars contre attacks

MessageSujet: Re: Super Dinosaur [Image Comics]   Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] EmptyMer 26 Jan 2011 - 20:48

Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] Superdinosaur1
SUPER DINOSAUR #1

Written by Robert Kirkman, art and cover by Jason Howard.

This is where it begins! The Evil Max Maximus wants to get to
Inner-Earth! He wants the dinosaurs that live there! He wants the
powerful DynOre mineral that originates there! Super Dinosaur and Derek
Dynamo are the only ones who can stop him! The fate of the world rests
on the shoulders of a ten year-old kid and his best friend, a nine-foot
tall Tyrannosaurus Rex who loves to play video games.
Arathorn X
Immortal member
Immortal member
Arathorn X

MessageSujet: Re: Super Dinosaur [Image Comics]   Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] EmptyMer 26 Jan 2011 - 22:26

Une histoire qui aura donc comme cadre un monde souterrain à la Voyage au Centre de la Terre ou bien Pellucidar.
Yaourt
Secret member
Secret member
Yaourt

MessageSujet: Re: Super Dinosaur [Image Comics]   Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] EmptyVen 4 Fév 2011 - 16:00

Preview :

Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] Super+dinosaur+cover
Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] Super+dinosaur+p1-2
Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] Super+dinosaur+p3-4
Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] Super+dinosaur+p5-6
Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] Super+dinosaur+p7-8
Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] Super+dinosaur+p9-10 Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] Super+dinosaur+p11-12
Arathorn X
Immortal member
Immortal member
Arathorn X

MessageSujet: Re: Super Dinosaur [Image Comics]   Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] EmptyVen 4 Fév 2011 - 16:36

Mon Dieu, Kirkman nous ferait-il un remake non-autorisé d'Extreme Dinosaurs?

Mythic
Immortal member
Immortal member
Mythic

Localisation : dans la noire partie forum, celle où vous viendrez tous tôt ou tard

MessageSujet: Re: Super Dinosaur [Image Comics]   Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] EmptyVen 4 Fév 2011 - 16:55

ça l'air d'être une bonne vieille daube, ce truc là
https://hyp88.actifforum.com
Yaourt
Secret member
Secret member
Yaourt

MessageSujet: Re: Super Dinosaur [Image Comics]   Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] EmptyMar 22 Fév 2011 - 20:20

Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] Superdinosaur1

SUPER DINOSAUR: ORIGIN SPECIAL #1
Written by Robert Kirkman, art and cover by Jason Howard. Super Dinosaur is finally here! In this stand-alone origin special, learn everything there is to know about Derek Dynamo's best friend, Super Dinosaur! Where did he come from? How did he avoid extinction? What is Inner-Earth? And what the heck is DynOre and why is it so dangerous?! All this and more will be revealed.

Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] Superdinosaur2

SUPER DINOSAUR #2
At long last, Max Maximus makes his move! Super Dinosaur and Derek Dynamo find themselves face to face with the most fearsome foe they've ever faced... and that's only if they don't freeze to death first
Mars contre attacks
Celeste member
Celeste member
Mars contre attacks

MessageSujet: Re: Super Dinosaur [Image Comics]   Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] EmptyJeu 24 Mar 2011 - 19:12

Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] Superdinosaur3
SUPER DINOSAUR #3

Super Dinosaur and Derek Dynamo protect the world from the denizens of Inner Earth! Meanwhile, Max Maximus' master plan finally begins to take shape... and it's bigger than anything Super Dinosaur and Derek have faced thus far!
Mars contre attacks
Celeste member
Celeste member
Mars contre attacks

MessageSujet: Re: Super Dinosaur [Image Comics]   Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] EmptyLun 25 Avr 2011 - 10:03

Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] Superdino04covweb
SUPER DINOSAUR #4

story ROBERT KIRKMAN
art / cover JASON HOWARD

Super
Dinosaur and Derek Dynamo have fought and defeated all kinds of cool
stuff in their day, but they’ve never faced anything like this before.
Max Maximus unveils his newest creation: The Mega-Raptor! This issue
can’t be missed, just like every issue of SUPER DINOSAUR!
Mars contre attacks
Celeste member
Celeste member
Mars contre attacks

MessageSujet: Re: Super Dinosaur [Image Comics]   Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] EmptyLun 16 Mai 2011 - 21:00

Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] Superdinosaur05cov72dpi
SUPER DINOSAUR #5

story ROBERT KIRKMAN
art / cover JASON HOWARD
The
Mega-Raptor’s rampage continues! Derek Dynamo and Super Dinosaur face
their biggest and mostly fearsome threat, yet--as Max Maximus’ master
plan finally unfolds! This is the big one folks, after this issue...
nothing will ever be the same!
Arathorn X
Immortal member
Immortal member
Arathorn X

MessageSujet: Re: Super Dinosaur [Image Comics]   Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] EmptyMar 17 Mai 2011 - 11:35

Alors, quelqu'un a lu le #1?
Mars contre attacks
Celeste member
Celeste member
Mars contre attacks

MessageSujet: Re: Super Dinosaur [Image Comics]   Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] EmptyMar 24 Mai 2011 - 5:11

quelques pages du 2

Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] Superdinosaur21
Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] Superdinosaur22
Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] Superdinosaur23
Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] Superdinosaur24
Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] Superdinosaur25
Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] Superdinosaur26
Mars contre attacks
Celeste member
Celeste member
Mars contre attacks

MessageSujet: Re: Super Dinosaur [Image Comics]   Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] EmptyMar 24 Mai 2011 - 5:12

Arathorn X a écrit:
Alors, quelqu'un a lu le #1?

oui et je n'irai pas plus loin, le titre est très tourné gamme "all ages" style marvel du coup très éloigné de ses autres prestations
Mars contre attacks
Celeste member
Celeste member
Mars contre attacks

MessageSujet: Re: Super Dinosaur [Image Comics]   Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] EmptyMar 28 Juin 2011 - 17:36

preview du 3

Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] Sd3cov
Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] Sd3pg1
Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] Sd3pg2
Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] Sd3pg3
Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] Sd3pg4
Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] Sd3pg5
Mars contre attacks
Celeste member
Celeste member
Mars contre attacks

MessageSujet: Re: Super Dinosaur [Image Comics]   Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] EmptyMar 16 Aoû 2011 - 17:51

Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] Superdino67202
SUPER DINOSAUR #6

story ROBERT KIRKMAN
art / cover JASON HOWARD

In the wake of the massive battle with Mega Raptor, Derek and Super Dinosaur must rebuild the Dynamo Dome, but the evil SQUIDIOUS has other plans! It’s danger in the depths for our heroes!
Mars contre attacks
Celeste member
Celeste member
Mars contre attacks

MessageSujet: Re: Super Dinosaur [Image Comics]   Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] EmptyLun 19 Sep 2011 - 17:12

Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] Superdinosaur7
SUPER DINOSAUR #7

As the Kingston family adjusts to living in the Dynamo Dome, Derek introduces Erin to her very own robot pal, Pixie! Meanwhile, Doctor Dynamo has to deal with the terrible truth that was revealed to him by Max Maximus... and the Dino-Men are up to no good!
Arathorn X
Immortal member
Immortal member
Arathorn X

MessageSujet: Re: Super Dinosaur [Image Comics]   Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] EmptySam 8 Oct 2011 - 12:32

Au niveau des délires à base de gros robots Kirkman a l'air de se lâcher sur ce titre !
Mars contre attacks
Celeste member
Celeste member
Mars contre attacks

MessageSujet: Re: Super Dinosaur [Image Comics]   Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] EmptyMer 19 Oct 2011 - 17:29

Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] Superdino872
SUPER DINOSAUR #8

story ROBERT KIRKMAN
art / cover JASON HOWARD

The
fight with The Exile is really heating up! Super Dinosaur and Derek
Dynamo are faced with a threat of monumental proportions--all this and
Doctor Dynamo finds it more and more difficult to keep his terrible
secret.
Mars contre attacks
Celeste member
Celeste member
Mars contre attacks

MessageSujet: Re: Super Dinosaur [Image Comics]   Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] EmptyJeu 17 Nov 2011 - 19:25

Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] Superdino9notfinal
SUPER DINOSAUR #9

story ROBERT KIRKMAN
art / cover JASON HOWARDSuper
Dinosaur and Derek Dynamo must team up with the dreaded Squidious – one
of their most fearsome foes, in order to defeat The EXILE! If his
master plan cannot be thwarted, all of humanity is lost!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Super Dinosaur [Image Comics]   Super Dinosaur [Image Comics] Empty

Super Dinosaur [Image Comics]
Page 1 sur 3Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant