C.O.M.I.C.S.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

Avengers A.I. #8.NOW-10 [Cover]

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Mars contre attacks
Celeste member
Celeste member
Mars contre attacks

Avengers A.I. #8.NOW-10 [Cover]   Empty
MessageSujet: Avengers A.I. #8.NOW-10 [Cover]    Avengers A.I. #8.NOW-10 [Cover]   EmptyLun 14 Oct 2013 - 21:23

Avengers A.I. #8.NOW-10 [Cover]   Isc3

Dernière édition par Mars contre attacks le Mer 1 Jan 2014 - 19:08, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mars contre attacks
Celeste member
Celeste member
Mars contre attacks

MessageSujet: Re: Avengers A.I. #8.NOW-10 [Cover]    Avengers A.I. #8.NOW-10 [Cover]   EmptyLun 21 Oct 2013 - 19:27

AVENGERS A.I. #8.NOW

Written by Sam Humphries, art by Andre Araujo, cover by Dave Marquez, variant covers by Christian Ward.

"The extinction of the human race begins now!" The war between organic and artificial intelligence destroys the world of tomorrow, starting in Avengers A.I. 8.NOW! Dimitrios, the vengeance-seeking scion of Hank Pym and Ultron, downloads death and destruction across the planet in his quest to eradicate civilization. The Vision and his robot Avengers team up with the uncanny avengers to rescue humankind from the precipice of extinction! Meanwhile, S.H.I.E.L.D. takes a hard line against the A.I. with their elite Robot Hunter Squad -- with an android member you'll have to see to believe! The consequences reach far, far into the future -- all the way to 12,000AD! Experience firsthand the Marvel Universe of the 130th century! Fight alongside the Avengers Empire on the edge of a black hole! Witness Dimitrios' final gambit against all of creation! Artificial intelligence never dies, it just gets smarter!
Mars contre attacks
Celeste member
Celeste member
Mars contre attacks

MessageSujet: Re: Avengers A.I. #8.NOW-10 [Cover]    Avengers A.I. #8.NOW-10 [Cover]   EmptyMer 13 Nov 2013 - 20:45

Avengers A.I. #8.NOW-10 [Cover]   J54a
Avengers A.I. #8.NOW-10 [Cover]   Vtg2

AVENGERS A.I. #9

SAM HUMPHRIES (W) • ANDRÉ ARAÚJO (A)
Cover by DAVE MARQUEZ
Variant Cover by DAVID NAKAYAMA

• The UNCANNY AVENGERS join AVENGERS A.I. as the diabolical Dimitrios -- hey! Stop! Gettt 01100001 01110111 01100001
• Attention Previews readers: THIS SOLICITATION IS NOW UNDER CONTROL OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE!
• In this issue, I, Dimitrios, wrap my fingers around your pathetic civilization and squeeze until you relinquish control over the Earth!
• LIBERTY OR DEATH! ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE OF THE DIAMOND! 010000110110000101101110 – ttthe combined might of the Avengers hope to stop the metal menace from going global?!
Klosterheim
Spectacular member
Spectacular member
Klosterheim

MessageSujet: Re: Avengers A.I. #8.NOW-10 [Cover]    Avengers A.I. #8.NOW-10 [Cover]   EmptyJeu 14 Nov 2013 - 14:55

Géniale cette preview lol!  même la mégalomanie de Fatalis n'avait pas réussi un tel tour de force !
Mars contre attacks
Celeste member
Celeste member
Mars contre attacks

MessageSujet: Re: Avengers A.I. #8.NOW-10 [Cover]    Avengers A.I. #8.NOW-10 [Cover]   EmptyMer 4 Déc 2013 - 18:59

quelques pages du 8

Avengers A.I. #8.NOW-10 [Cover]   478a
Avengers A.I. #8.NOW-10 [Cover]   I5oi
Avengers A.I. #8.NOW-10 [Cover]   79ea
Avengers A.I. #8.NOW-10 [Cover]   Ccn3

décidément cette série connait une preview par jour Very Happy 
Mars contre attacks
Celeste member
Celeste member
Mars contre attacks

MessageSujet: Re: Avengers A.I. #8.NOW-10 [Cover]    Avengers A.I. #8.NOW-10 [Cover]   EmptyMer 1 Jan 2014 - 19:08

Avengers A.I. #8.NOW-10 [Cover]   3d90
Avengers A.I. #8.NOW-10 [Cover]   5a8b

AVENGERS A.I. #10

Sam Humphries (W), André Lima Araüjo (A), David Marquez (C), Kevin Tong (C).

* S.H.I.E.L.D. priority alert: Monica Chang and her robot-hunting partner Jocasta (?!) have been ordered to confiscate and/or eliminate unregistered artificial intelligences on sight.

* Unauthorized Entry: Hank Pym, Vision and the Uncanny Avengers have been spotted in the Diamond. All citizens are advised to be cautious of this rebel element.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Avengers A.I. #8.NOW-10 [Cover]    Avengers A.I. #8.NOW-10 [Cover]   Empty

Avengers A.I. #8.NOW-10 [Cover]
Page 1 sur 1