C.O.M.I.C.S.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover)

+33
Madroxxx
Raccoon
TheDeath998
Ice
Em'
S*m*a*s*h
Ineris
Gobbos
Carbones
Maiki-X
Nitewing
Marvel
Nate
Glocauer
Maximum
Gambzzz
Mars contre attacks
Vanessaxe
Malicia X
Adinaieros
Zabos
M
Mythic
Piotr
Wolvy
MimiC
WarrenW3
Mugiwara
Hyperion
Arathorn X
Blackbolt
Geyser57
Génome X
37 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Génome X
Amazing member
Amazing member
Génome X

X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover) Empty
MessageSujet: X-Men # 208 - commencement d'X-Men Legacy (preview)   X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover) EmptySam 27 Oct 2007 - 15:47

X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover) Xmen208

On en parle depuis quelque temps, maintenant, voila le nouveau projet de Mike Carey :
Citation :
Question :You have a new book in the works …

Réponse : Yes, I’m going to … spinning out of Messiah CompleX I’m going to be doing a very different kind of book, a solo book or sorts, a solo book with a very large supporting cast.

Q :This is the X-Men Legacy book?

R : X-Men Legacy, yes. We’re taking a character who’s been in the X-Men universe pretty much since day one and has a really, really fundamental place in X-Men lore.

Q : Can I take a guess at who it is?

R : You can, but [laughter] I’m not going to tell you if you’re right or not

Q : Professor X

R : Could be. [both laugh]

It’s a lovely idea for a book and we’re going to do some very cool things with it. One of the things that I’m happiest about is that it allows me to take forward some of the beats that I was setting up in Adjectiveless X-Men. So that’s in the pipeline.

Q : What can you tell us about the cast for X-Men Legacy?

R : That's a hard question to answer, because arguably if I'm doing it right pretty much everyone in X-Men continuity is going to come in at one point or another. But I'm planning to bring two female characters - one old, one new - in for some pretty profound and revelatory beats. And there's a triumvirate of X-Men villains who play a crucial part at different times: the grand old men, in some ways.

Q : The new female character - is that a brand new character of your own creation or someone who's just fairly new in comics terms, and fairly new to the X-Men?

R : The latter. Someone recently introduced who I find very compelling, and whose backstory has never really been more than hinted at.

Q : Will any of the the villainous triumverate appear as allies of the lead character?

R : At certain points in the story they're part of a shared project, as you might say - not allies, but travellers on the same road.

Q : Given the specifics of the cast and your options for weaving in additional characters - is it fair to say that this is the X-book you've always wanted to write? How much latitude do you have in the direction and cast of this book?

R : This is... a unique proposition, in a lot of ways. Very exciting, and very unlike the other books in the line. I'm having a lot of fun with it, and I'm being given a lot of creative freedom. The constraints come in a different way, from the actual core concept of the book. This is material that has to be handled very carefully. But if I can pull it off it will be tremendous.

Q :With your work on X-Men Legacy … does that mean you’ll be coming off Adjectiveless or that Adjectiveless is stopping altogether?

R : I’m not sure exactly what’s still to be announced but it’s fair to say that there’s going to be a fundamental shake up of the line that will leave all of the books redefined. Some books will stop, some books will launch. My involvement with the whole X-Men franchise is going to be fundamentally changed. I’m still going to be there – I love the characters, I love the books, I love playing in this sandbox.

Le reste de l'interview ici : http://www.livewireworld.com/review/interviews.htm
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Geyser57
Mighty member
Mighty member
Geyser57

MessageSujet: Re: X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover)   X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover) EmptySam 27 Oct 2007 - 19:39

C'est très intéressant, ça serait donc un perso qui est la depuis longtemps, peut être le Fauve, Prof X ou Iceberg.
Blackbolt
Amazing member
Amazing member
Blackbolt

MessageSujet: Re: X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover)   X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover) EmptyDim 28 Oct 2007 - 10:40

Je n'ai pas tres bien compris....Sa va raconté ce qu'il s'est passé ou ce qu'il se passe a travers le perso?
Geyser57
Mighty member
Mighty member
Geyser57

MessageSujet: Re: X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover)   X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover) EmptyDim 28 Oct 2007 - 11:27

Il devrait y'avoir un perso, l'histoire tournerait autour de l'héritage X-Men avec une panoplie d'autres persos qui gravitent autour.
Blackbolt
Amazing member
Amazing member
Blackbolt

MessageSujet: Re: X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover)   X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover) EmptyDim 28 Oct 2007 - 13:36

A bon....au debut je croyais qu'ils allaient remettre le virus Legacy en action rigolus
Génome X
Amazing member
Amazing member
Génome X

MessageSujet: Re: X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover)   X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover) EmptyMar 30 Oct 2007 - 16:39

Je pense aussi à Xavier, ce qui expliquerait qu'on ait beaucoup de guests, Xavfier étant plus ou moins lié de près ou de loin a tous les persos de l'Univers X....
Arathorn X
Immortal member
Immortal member
Arathorn X

MessageSujet: Re: X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover)   X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover) EmptyVen 2 Nov 2007 - 12:53

C'est une mini ou une Ongoing (qui a beaucoup de chance de pas dépasser beaucoup de numéros lol! ).
Génome X
Amazing member
Amazing member
Génome X

MessageSujet: Re: X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover)   X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover) EmptyVen 2 Nov 2007 - 13:53

Arathorn X a écrit:
C'est une mini ou une Ongoing (qui a beaucoup de chance de pas dépasser beaucoup de numéros lol! ).
D'abord une maxi-série (12 n° environ) qui devrait se transformer en on-going.
Arathorn X
Immortal member
Immortal member
Arathorn X

MessageSujet: Re: X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover)   X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover) EmptyVen 2 Nov 2007 - 23:23

Oh les salauds, ils ont déjà prévu le relunch au #1 si jamais ça vend pour booster lol!
Génome X
Amazing member
Amazing member
Génome X

MessageSujet: Re: X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover)   X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover) EmptyMer 7 Nov 2007 - 16:18

Citation :
Hi, Mike!

First off, let me start thanking you for being so patient and accessible to the readers!

MC: My pleasure. Maybe you should have saved the thanks for the end, Victor – I’m going to be really evasive about a lot of things…

Good! Evasive is good, as long as you can still manage to drop some hints. And you’re like an expert at it! So let’s roll this!

X-Men Legacy is the name of your new project. Is this the maxi-series you were teasing us about? Or could it be an ongoing continuation of Adjectiveless X-Men?

MC: It was conceived as a maxiseries, but it’s gotten a little more maxi than we originally thought, so the chances are that it will be handled in a different way – a way that I actually prefer, and that makes it potentially more open-ended.

That sounds great! More is always good! What can you tell us about the book’s plot? Is it said to be a solo adventure. Can you give us any details about this adventure and the reasons behind it?

MC: The reasons – and the initial situation – arise directly out of the climax of MESSIAH COMPLEX. That’s all I can say, really. A major character is left in a surprising and disturbing situation, and we pick up with what happens to that character.

It is ultimately a solo adventure. Arguably. But at some point or other it will have huge numbers of major characters coming in and playing a part. That’s kind of built into the concept.

Interesting. Let’s talk cast: you said in a past interview that you’ll have a big supporting cast coming in and out. Any names you could reveal at this point? And is this cast a mix of heroes and villains?

MC: It is a cast of heroes and villains. No hints as yet – Marvel will tell me when I can talk.

What about the fantastic trio from your current X-Men run? Are you still going to be writing Iceman, Cannonball and Rogue?

MC: Man, I’d like to. I love those characters, and I love the way they interact. We’ll have to see. One of them at least will have a significant part to play.

Rogue’s current status is an unnerving one for her fans! She’s been out for more than enough time. Can you tell us a little about your plans for her? Was this always the plan? And can we expect to see her taking action again after Messiah Complex?

MC: This was always the plan in that we always knew she’d fall to an absolute nadir and then... something else would happen. A lot of what I was doing in the Primary Infection and Condition Critical arcs was setting this up. It was just good timing – great timing – that allowed us to play out parts of that story in Messiah Complex.

Cool! So it looks like the crossover will indeed change Rogue’s life. Now you teased a while back that you’d like to play with Gambit’s continuity. Is this still in your plans?

MC: I forget what I said. I want to revisit the Rogue-Gambit relationship, simply because it’s been so important for so long. It can’t be left where it is.

You’ll make it work. No doubt about it!

In the post crossover-world, it is said that the landscape of the X-Universe will change drastically. Are the characters in your book away from the X-Men? Or will your cast be shared with other X-Books?

MC: That’s one of the questions I can’t answer.

LOL. I’ll keep trying, though! Cyclops and Beast are along your favorite X-Men. Are they playing a role in Legacy in any form? If not, are any other favorites you were able to get for the book?

MC: Again, it’s not possible to talk directly about cast. Remember, though, that this isn’t a team book. Characters who make major appearances will do so for reasons that are largely separate from their roles and duties as X-Men.

The secret cast is making me impatient for this book!

Now let’s talk about music! Random, right? Do you listen to any songs while writing? How does your writing process works?

MC: I sometimes have music on in the background, but only at certain stages in the process – like when I’m actually typing up a script from a rough I’ve already worked out in detail. The problem is that I like songs with great lyrics, and then I have to listen to the lyrics, and then I get distracted. So a lot of the time I have to be on silent running.

When I do listen, I love guitar bands, folk, alt.country, some classic rock, some punk. Jen (who you know from the message boards) has introduced me to some great stuff like Neutral Milk Hotel, and I’ve picked up on some amazing bands through going to the Twisted Folk gigs that run through the year – the Earlies, Tunng, Adem, King Creosote, Vetiver…

I just have to be careful about when I play them.

Yep, Jen has indeed a great taste on music. Neutral Milk Hotel is gooood. And so is Tunng! And do you plan stuff months in advance? Legacy, for example: do you know exactly where you want every character to end up?

MC: Only the big stuff. I do plan a long way in advance, but it has to be a mixture of planning and serendipity. You can over-plan and kill the spontaneity – or not leave in enough flexibility to deal with a character’s change in status because of events in other books.

When are you going to write an X-Book with your daughter, Louise? Maybe a New X-Men special?

MC: Wouldn’t that be cool? She’s not a big superhero fan, though. I’m currently softening her up with stuff like Watchmen and V for Vendetta…

Softening her up with Alan Moore?? It can’t fail!

Besides Legacy, are we going to see your name in other X-Books in 2008? Maybe a mini or an Annual?

MC: I’d like that, and I’ve got some ideas that we’re talking about. We’ll see.

We’d love that as well.

Let’s finish this with a list of characters that we’d love to see in Legacy. You can reply by saying if they have great chance, good chance or not a chance at all of appearing in the book. You’re up to it?

Magneto
Serafina
Gambit
Skids
Dark Beast
Lady Mastermind
Martinique Jason
Sebastian Shaw
Karima
Frenzy

MC: No, I’m going to duck this. Sorry. I’ll just say six very likely candidates and the rest maybes. The way the book works, nobody is ruled out…

Six very likely candidates? I like that!

Thanks again for answering those questions, Mike! And in the name of the CBR community, thank you so much for writing with such passion and respect for these characters.

MC: Seriously – my pleasure, Victor.

Interview de Mike Carey par un membre du forum CBR.
Une grande partie est sans intéret, on apprend juste que finalement X Men : Legacy ne sera pas une maxi-série, mais autre chose.... Et parmis ceux-la :

Magneto
Serafina
Gambit
Skids
Dark Beast
Lady Mastermind
Martinique Jason
Sebastian Shaw
Karima
Frenzy
Six sont susceptibles d'apparaitre dans la série de Carey.

A votre avis, qui sont les SIX ?
Moi je parie sur :
Magneto
Skids
Dark Beast
Lady Mastermind
Karima
Martinique Wyngarde ou Sebastian Shaw
Geyser57
Mighty member
Mighty member
Geyser57

MessageSujet: Re: X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover)   X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover) EmptyMer 7 Nov 2007 - 16:21

Je suis pas certain que Mike Carey ait précisé que cette liste de six membres faisait partie de celle qu'a proposé le forumeur en question.
Génome X
Amazing member
Amazing member
Génome X

MessageSujet: Re: X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover)   X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover) EmptyMer 7 Nov 2007 - 16:25

Bah c'est ce qu'il dit, pourtant.
Citation :
MC: No, I’m going to duck this. Sorry. I’ll just say six very likely candidates and the rest maybes. The way the book works, nobody is ruled out…
Six seront certainement dans le livre et le reste (de la liste) peut etre. C'est ce que j'ai compris en tout cas cpasmafote
Hyperion
Immortal member
Immortal member

MessageSujet: Re: X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover)   X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover) EmptyJeu 8 Nov 2007 - 1:07

Déjà il dit que cette série va suivre l'apogée de Messiah Complex. Que l'un des personnages principaux de ce crossover est laissé dans un drôle d'état suite à cela et que nous allons donc suivre (dans X-Men Legacy) ce qui lui arrive après...

Ce sera à la fois une série suivant l'aventure solo d'un perso, et à la fois il y aura tout un groupe pour l'accompagner.
Dans le trio : Iceberg, Rocket, Malicia ; au moins l'un d'entre eux trois aura un rôle à jouer dans Legacy.

Génome X a raison, dans la liste des persos proposés :
Magneto
Serafina
Gambit
Skids
Dark Beast
Lady Mastermind
Martinique Jason
Sebastian Shaw
Karima
Frenzy

Il dit que six d'entre eux sont propables d'apparaître dans Legacy et que pour le reste, vu le comic, personne n'est exclu... peut-être quoi...

Pour les 6, moi je dirais
- Lady Mastermind
- Karima
- Frenzy
- Gambit
- Serafina
- Dark Beast ou Magnéto ou Loa (c'est pas anodun qu'on propose à Carey Loa, elle a été annoncée comme ayant un rôle à jouer prochainement quelque part... alors qui sait ?...).
http://hyperion2000.free.fr/
Mugiwara
Spectacular member
Spectacular member
Mugiwara

MessageSujet: Re: X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover)   X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover) EmptyJeu 8 Nov 2007 - 1:25

S'il est question d'un triumvirat de vilains, Magneto et Shaw sont inévitables. Le 3e n'est pas forcément dans la liste; ça pourrait être Sinistre, Mystique ou Dark Beast... Tous ceux qui sont intéressés par l'avenir des mutants et sont capables de mettre provisoirement leurs désaccords de côté (c'est pour ça que j'y vois mal Apo).
Hyperion
Immortal member
Immortal member

MessageSujet: Re: X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover)   X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover) EmptyJeu 8 Nov 2007 - 1:38

Je reviens sur la 1ère interview, on y a apprend qu'il y aura un triumvirat de vilains et qu'un personnage féminin récent dans l'histoire des X-Men sera utilisé.

Faut voir ce qu'on entend par récent ou si ça veut dire peu utlisé... Je pense encore à Kimura (en tant que mutante je suppose qu'elle va avoir un rôle quelque part, alors que finalement les caméras sont braqués sur toute l'espèce mutante).

Edit : j'étais entrain de lire et d'écrire quand tu as posté Mugiwara, lol.

Pour Shaw, ouais, Carey l'a utilisé dans son one-shot Endangered Species. Mais perso ça m'agace, parce que Shaw avait plus aucun pouvoir dernièrement. Le Club des Damnés a tellement changé en cours de route, avec les auteurs, qu'il est difficile de se dire que Shaw soit une figure terrifiante des vilains X actuellement. C'est sans doute ça, mais franchement je suis sceptique. Pour moi on le restaure quoi, parce qu'il était clairement plus un danger. C'est pas sa "minable" prestation dans Uncanny X-Men avec son Club des Damnés éclair : Vipère, Séléné, Courtney Ross par Claremont, qui m'a convaincu... What a Face
WarrenW3
Spectacular member
Spectacular member
WarrenW3

MessageSujet: Re: X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover)   X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover) EmptyLun 12 Nov 2007 - 15:07

Si Xavier ne meurt pas, et n'est pas un Skrull... Il est encore une fois en pôle dans cette série. "Drôle d'état", peut vouloir dire perte de l'usage de ses jambes... lol
Donc, ses "poteaux secrets", Magneto et Shaw. Karima, sa pote Sentinelle. Et peut-être Dark Beast, parce qu'il le vaut bien. Pour les autres je vois pas de rôle bien clair... Gambit en sbire de Sinister ou bien se rachetant auprès du divin chauve? En tous cas, l'eau me monte à la bouche...

Dernière édition par le Mar 13 Nov 2007 - 12:13, édité 1 fois
http://www.casafabio.org
MimiC
Sensationnal member
Sensationnal member
MimiC

MessageSujet: Re: X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover)   X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover) EmptyMar 13 Nov 2007 - 9:04

Tout est dans le titre : Xavier perd l'usage de ses jambes, donc:

Xavier The Man sans Leg qui reste assis..... Very Happy
Blackbolt
Amazing member
Amazing member
Blackbolt

MessageSujet: Re: X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover)   X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover) EmptyMar 13 Nov 2007 - 16:30

Peut être enfin le retour de Serafina??? silent
Génome X
Amazing member
Amazing member
Génome X

MessageSujet: Re: X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover)   X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover) EmptyMer 14 Nov 2007 - 16:11

Je vois bien genre, Xavier se faire virer de l'Institut par Scott, et etre abandonné par la plupart des X Men, et etre obligé de tout reprendre à zéro. Retrouver un logement (pas trop dur...) et former une nouvelle équipe X....
Hyperion
Immortal member
Immortal member

MessageSujet: Re: X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover)   X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover) EmptyMer 14 Nov 2007 - 16:35

C'est pas idiot. scratch
Geyser57
Mighty member
Mighty member
Geyser57

MessageSujet: Re: X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover)   X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover) EmptyMer 14 Nov 2007 - 22:21

Génome X a écrit:
Je vois bien genre, Xavier se faire virer de l'Institut par Scott, et etre abandonné par la plupart des X Men, et etre obligé de tout reprendre à zéro. Retrouver un logement (pas trop dur...) et former une nouvelle équipe X....

C'est vraiment pas idiot ta reflexion Genome X.
MimiC
Sensationnal member
Sensationnal member
MimiC

MessageSujet: Re: X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover)   X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover) EmptyJeu 15 Nov 2007 - 14:36

Mais alors pas idiot du tout... intello
Hyperion
Immortal member
Immortal member

MessageSujet: Re: X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover)   X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover) EmptyJeu 15 Nov 2007 - 15:53

Oh Maya Lopez... What a Face gentil
MimiC
Sensationnal member
Sensationnal member
MimiC

MessageSujet: Re: X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover)   X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover) EmptyVen 16 Nov 2007 - 15:12

Oh, Maya Lopez! Où ça? clown
Arathorn X
Immortal member
Immortal member
Arathorn X

MessageSujet: Re: X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover)   X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover) EmptyDim 18 Nov 2007 - 22:18

Blackbolt a écrit:
Peut être enfin le retour de Serafina??? silent

Si c'est Carey au scénar' y'a des chances Wink Et puis les Children se veulent bien être les héritiés de la Terre non?
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover)   X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover) Empty

X-Men Legacy #208-212 (Cover)
Page 1 sur 16Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Suivant