C.O.M.I.C.S.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série]

+13
S*m*a*s*h
Iron Novax
Hyperion
Maximum
Blackbolt
Wolvy
Mars contre attacks
Em'
Maiki-X
Piotr
Geyser57
Mythic
Arathorn X
17 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Arathorn X
Immortal member
Immortal member
Arathorn X

Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] Empty
MessageSujet: Ultimate Origins #1   Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] EmptyDim 17 Juin 2007 - 13:31

Citation :
Bendis revient aux origines!

A l'occasion de la Heroes Con 2007 à Philadelphie, Brian Michael Bendis sort le grand jeu, et une nouvelle mini série : Ultimate Origins, qui promet de revenir enfin sur les mystères des premiers numéros..

Rien de moins.. Comme une dette dûe depuis ses six années de l'Univers Ultimate, Bendis révèle enfin les tenants et aboutissants de certaines phrases énigmatiques des tout premiers numéros.

Rappelez-vous, dans le Teamp-Up #3, Peter Parker était prévenu par Bruce Banner que "tout était connecté". Une phrase qui a suscité bien des rumeurs..

Depuis, quand on demandait à BM Bendis, et aussi bien à l'éditeur en chef de Marvel Joe Quesada, ils n'en révélaient rien si ce n'est que les origines de l'univers Ultimate était bien différend de celles de l'univers classique, et que des connections pouvaient s'établir des années, des décennies, voir bien longtemps avant..

Mais nous savons désormais que BM Bendis écrira pour la fin de cette année une nouvelle mini série Ultimate Origins, dessinée par Jackson Guice.

Voici l'interview de monsieur Bendis, en anglais ;

Newsarama: So – to set the stage for this, the seeds for Ultimate Origin’s own origin were planted back in the start of Ultimate Marvel Team-Up, correct?

Brian Bendis: Right. I first laid the ground work back in Ultimate Team-Up #3 with the Hulk…

NRAMA: That was Bruce Banner telling Peter that he just didn’t know what all the connections were in the world before getting hauled off by Nick Fury and S.H.I.E.L.D.…

BB: Right – and that page will be in the first issue of Ultimate Origin, to give context to what we’re talking about. What happened was that, over the course of the first year that we were developing Ultimate Spider-Man and Ultimate X-Men, all of us who were involved, Bill [Jemas], Joe [Quesada], Mark [Millar], me – we’d devised a lose timeline and tapestry of events that built to where we are. Things have been hinted at in all the books, and never exposed.

NRAMA: So how did this get rolling?

BB: A few months ago, they asked if I would write all the Ultimate Annuals to develop some new stuff, and I had a lot of new stuff I wanted to put in. But when we were at the retreat, I said, “You know, we’ve been holding on to this story, the big, ‘deliver the goods story’ for so long.” I asked if I could do that first.

NRAMA: And this was the first time it was really approached, after what, six years? That’s a pretty serious back-burner…

BB: Yeah, well… At one time, Mark was going to do a part of it – the Cap part, and I was going to do a different part, but it all never really coalesced in time. So I said this was the story to do. I’d mentioned it at the retreat before this one, and I saw Dan [Buckley] light up a little, but it didn’t stick to the wall with him, and then, when we got to the Ultimate stuff the next time, I brought it up again. Jeph Loeb has a story coming up that is very reliant on this information being unveiled, publicly, so we came up with a plan where I would unveil the origin of the Ultimate Universe, which includes information you’ve never seen about nick Fury, Captain America, the mutant population, Wolverine, Charles Xavier, Magneto – every major player – the connections between Reed Richards and Peter Parker’s parents, connections between Captain America’s origin, and the other origins that involved the Super Soldier Serum, not to mention where the Super Soldier Serum came from…all of these things will be revealed in this miniseries. Not hinted at, not in that X-Files way where they promise that things will be revealed when they never have any intent to reveal anything – they’re really being revealed here.

I handed in the first issue last month. I was really excited because Loeb, who’s by no means an ass-kisser, and certainly doesn’t kiss my ass, said it was the best thing he’s ever read from me.

NRAMA: With revealing the plot, it seems as if with a story like this you could end up walking a fine line between having things appear so contrived in that everything last little thing is related versus having the Ultimate Universe’s origin be too close to that of the regular Marvel Universe. Is that the case?

BB: Not entirely. While things are related, the reveals show why these things in the Ultimate Universe aren’t close to the Marvel Universe…

NRAMA: Always, and especially as we’ve seen in comics, there’s a fear about revealing secrets, that is, once you do it, what’s left?

BB: With this, revealing what we’re revealing, and there’s a lot – unveils storylines that Jeph is doing, that I’ll be touching in Ultimate Spider-Man – all of which will be very exciting for people who are just joining us, or who have been hanging in there since the beginning. And there are quite a lot of people who’ve been hanging in there, and I feel that they’re more than earned the goods.

NRAMA: And Guice is on art…

BB: Oh yeah - wait until you see his Iron Man stuff he’s doing with Christos Gage – unbelievable. They offered him to me, and I’ve been a fan of his for years and years, and when I saw what he was doing in Iron Man…I had to have him. And it will have covers by Simone Bianchi. It’s a very handsome package, and there’s a “whaaaat?” on every page.

NRAMA: Overall, do you see this as an endcap to one age of the Ultimate Universe, and a starting point for a “second age”?

BB: Yeah, to me, it’s an endcap in the sense that we won’t be tickling readers’ asses any longer with this stuff. But – that said, it’s absolutely spring boarding us to a new level of what’s special about the Ultimate Universe. And with Stuart [Immonen] coming on Ultimate Spider-Man, and all the other plans coming up, it’s going to be a fun fall/winter time to be reading.

Even if you were casually interested in these books, this still makes for a great read – people just like origin stories. I love a good origin story, so you get like two or three every issue.

NRAMA: Back to the larger story behind it – how much of it was set at start of the Ultimate Universe as you said earlier, versus material that you’re adding in now as the story’s being written?

BB: Most of it was planned and noted early on – years ago. A little bit more has come from organically expressing it and working with pieces of the puzzle of it in the books, rather than just having it in note form, and letting the characters take over a little bit, but the most of this was planned, outlined, everyone signed off on it, and here we go. This has been cooking for a long time.

And even though I’m writing it, quite a few people contributed, because it involves all the Ultimate books.

NRAMA: Who’s reveal is the most shocking for you?

BB: Nick Fury’s is the most fun.

NRAMA: So it’s finally going to explain his change from white to black? [laughs]

BB: [laughs] He was never white. He was black in Ultimate Team-Up. It was colored so blueish, there may have been question, but in the script, he was African American with a half-fro, and then Bryan Hitch gave him the shave off. So, if anything, he was balding versus Sam Jackson cool.

But it will definitely show how Nick Fury got to his place in the Ultimate Universe, which has not been revealed. It’s been hinted and tickled at through little vignettes here and there, but he’s got quite a whopper of a story.

I think Wolverine will be the one that will have the most posts of “All right mister, let’s see what you do next issue, because that’s going to be my last issue unless you clear this up…” Yeah, it’s going to raise some eyebrows.

And the final bit on Ultimate Origin – it will lead right into Jeph Loeb’s project which is coming up later in the year. So there’s a big plan afoot that I’m thrilled to be a part of. If you’re looking for a hop on, hop on.
Source: http://www.ultimatemarvel.net/article-878--wwp-2007-bendis-revient-aux-origines.html

On apprendra sans doute que tout est la faute des Skrulls depuis le début Razz

Dernière édition par le Jeu 23 Aoû 2007 - 22:33, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mythic
Immortal member
Immortal member
Mythic

Localisation : dans la noire partie forum, celle où vous viendrez tous tôt ou tard

MessageSujet: ultiamte origin   Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] EmptyDim 29 Juil 2007 - 9:02

trouver sur Panini a écrit:
Visiblement, les conspirations semble etre le nouveau dada de Bendis. Car apres les revelations de New Avengers 31 qui vont entrainer les heros vers l'event 2008, voici que le pere Brian concocte en ce moment une mini serie qui reviendra sur les declarations de Bruce Banner dans Ultimate Marvel Team Up 3. Le premier numero sortira en fin d'année avec des dessins de Jackson "Butch" Guise et des couvertures de Simone Bianchi.

Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] UOrigin1

Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] UOrigin2

Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] UOrigin3

c'est la reprise de la rencontre entre Ultimate Hulk et Ultimate Spider Man.
https://hyp88.actifforum.com
Geyser57
Mighty member
Mighty member
Geyser57

MessageSujet: Re: Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série]   Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] EmptyLun 30 Juil 2007 - 9:10

Les dessins sont beaux mais était ce indispensable ?
Ca serait bien qu'on revoie plus Jackson Butch Guice d'ailleurs.
Piotr
Amazing member
Amazing member
Piotr

MessageSujet: Re: Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série]   Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] EmptyLun 30 Juil 2007 - 10:33

Il bosse sur incredible hulk en ce moment
Arathorn X
Immortal member
Immortal member
Arathorn X

MessageSujet: Re: Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série]   Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] EmptyLun 30 Juil 2007 - 10:36

Mythic
Immortal member
Immortal member
Mythic

Localisation : dans la noire partie forum, celle où vous viendrez tous tôt ou tard

MessageSujet: Re: Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série]   Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] EmptyLun 30 Juil 2007 - 10:36

j'avais beaucoup aimé ce qu'il avait sur Ruse, une des dernières séries de Crossgen
Geyser57
Mighty member
Mighty member
Geyser57

MessageSujet: Re: Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série]   Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] EmptyLun 30 Juil 2007 - 10:40

Il avait choisi CrossGen pour la sécurité de l'emploi même si on sait ce qu'est devenu CrossGen, tant mieux qu'on le revoit chez Marvel.
Mythic
Immortal member
Immortal member
Mythic

MessageSujet: Re: Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série]   Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] EmptyLun 30 Juil 2007 - 10:43

Crossgen a pourtant sorti plusieurs bonnes séries (Sojourn, Crux, Ruse ou Scion) et permis à certains dessinateurs soit d'exploser (Cheung ou Land) ou a d'autres de revenir au gout du jour (Epting ou Guice)
Maiki-X
Spectacular member
Spectacular member
Maiki-X

MessageSujet: Re: Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série]   Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] EmptyLun 30 Juil 2007 - 12:40

Mythic, tu devrais peut-être corriger le titre de ton topic, Ultiamte Origin, ça le fait pas trop... Wink
http://mika-l31.skyblog.com
Arathorn X
Immortal member
Immortal member
Arathorn X

MessageSujet: Re: Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série]   Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] EmptyLun 30 Juil 2007 - 13:09

Et le fusionné avec le mien Rolling Eyes
Mythic
Immortal member
Immortal member
Mythic

MessageSujet: Re: Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série]   Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] EmptyLun 30 Juil 2007 - 15:08

pas corrigé mais fusionnée
Mythic
Immortal member
Immortal member
Mythic

MessageSujet: Re: Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série]   Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] EmptyDim 12 Aoû 2007 - 8:25

couverture d'Ultimate Origins par Bianchi

Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] Ultimate-Origins-1

Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] Ultimate-Origins-art-1

Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] Ultimate-Origins-art-2

Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] Ultimate-Origins-art-3

Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] Ultimate-Origins-art-4

Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] Ultimate-Origins-art-5

Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] Ultimate-Origins-art-6

je dis miam sur certaines pages
Em'
Sensationnal member
Sensationnal member
Em'

MessageSujet: Re: Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série]   Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] EmptyMar 14 Aoû 2007 - 18:57

Je trouve la derniere avec Wolvie particulierement belle. Le regard qu'il est juste... wouahou!! Et je dis pas ca parce qu'il est a poil hein, parce que les petits teigneux velus c'est pas mon truc^^.
http://spaceradiator.heavenforum.com
Arathorn X
Immortal member
Immortal member
Arathorn X

MessageSujet: Re: Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série]   Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] EmptyJeu 23 Aoû 2007 - 22:32

ULTIMATE ORIGINS #1 (of 6)
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
Penciled by BUTCH GUICE
Cover by SIMONE BIANCHI
Variant Cover by TBA
This is it: The story that finally reveals the conspiracies behind the entire Ultimate universe! "Everything is connected." That was the mysterious statement uttered by Bruce Banner to Spider-Man when they first met. Now it's time to discover the jaw-dropping secrets that men have fought and died to protect. From the dark days of World War II to the frightening present, journey through history to learn what's really behind the Super Soldier and Weapon X programs–and how heroes such as Captain America, Nick Fury and Wolverine have more in common than codenames and costumes. The dream team of Brian Michael Bendis and Butch Guice unite for the first time for the Ultimate series of the year! Plus: Check out that cover by Simone Bianchi!
Arathorn X
Immortal member
Immortal member
Arathorn X

MessageSujet: Re: Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série]   Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] EmptyDim 14 Oct 2007 - 22:32

Citation :
Dans une interview accordée par podcast à Word Balloon, BM Bendis a fait quelques annonces, et notamment la sortie repoussée de la mini.. Etonnamment, de manière contradictoire, Bendis a annoncé que la mini série Ultimate Origins était repoussée de plusieurs mois, sa nouvelle date de sortie étant fixée à la fin de l'été 2008.. De quoi voir venir son "Ultimatum"!

Pourtant, trois numéros sont déjà prêts. Seulement, Jeph Loeb n'a apparemment pas terminé quelques ties-in à la série, et Marvel ne souhaite pas que ces Origins entrent en conflit avec une autre sortie de Bendis pour le printemps, qu'est Secret Invasion ( dans l'univers classique ).

Source: http://www.ultimatemarvel.net/article-927-les-origines-decalees.html
Arathorn X
Immortal member
Immortal member
Arathorn X

MessageSujet: Re: Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série]   Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] EmptyMer 19 Mar 2008 - 23:02

Ca commence en juin et c'est en 5 parties.
Mars contre attacks
Celeste member
Celeste member
Mars contre attacks

MessageSujet: Re: Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série]   Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] EmptyMer 2 Avr 2008 - 11:56

c'est pas plutot en 6 parties si on en croit 2 posts plus haut
Wolvy
Spectacular member
Spectacular member
Wolvy

MessageSujet: Ultimate Origins #2 (of 5) [cover]   Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] EmptyMar 15 Avr 2008 - 21:50

Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] Ultori10

Cover by SIMONE BIANCHI

Revealed: The secret history of the Ultimate Universe! For the first time in 70 years, a strange object within Project Pegasus has awoken – as bit by fascinating bit, the long buried mysteries are being exposed! Journey back to World War II, and discover that the deadliest threat to young Steve Rogers was not the Nazis, but an ancient threat from worlds beyond! The dream team of Brian Michael Bendis (SECRET INVASION) and Butch Guice (CAPTAIN AMERICA,) continue the Ultimate series of the year that is a must-read lead-in to ULTIMATUM!
Arathorn X
Immortal member
Immortal member
Arathorn X

MessageSujet: Re: Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série]   Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] EmptyJeu 17 Avr 2008 - 7:56

Citation :
but an ancient threat from worlds beyond!

J'imagine qu'ils parlent des Chitauris.
Mars contre attacks
Celeste member
Celeste member
Mars contre attacks

MessageSujet: Re: Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série]   Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] EmptyMar 22 Avr 2008 - 14:49

c'est le moment de relancer les ventes des titres ultimate j'espere que l'attente en vaudra la peine car ils ont besoin d'un serieux coup de boost
Blackbolt
Amazing member
Amazing member
Blackbolt

MessageSujet: Re: Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série]   Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] EmptyMar 22 Avr 2008 - 15:30

Bouhhhhhhh tuez-le!!!!Faite en de la chair à canon!!!!
Mars contre attacks
Celeste member
Celeste member
Mars contre attacks

MessageSujet: Re: Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série]   Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] EmptyMar 22 Avr 2008 - 15:38

qui ca ?
Arathorn X
Immortal member
Immortal member
Arathorn X

MessageSujet: Re: Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série]   Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] EmptyMar 22 Avr 2008 - 15:39

J'imagine Cap vu qu'il est le sujet de la cover.
Blackbolt
Amazing member
Amazing member
Blackbolt

MessageSujet: Re: Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série]   Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] EmptyMar 22 Avr 2008 - 15:41

Arathorn X a écrit:
J'imagine Cap vu qu'il est le sujet de la cover.

Oui!!Et les lecteurs VO peuvent comprendre pourquoi!!!
Mars contre attacks
Celeste member
Celeste member
Mars contre attacks

MessageSujet: Re: Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série]   Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] EmptyMar 22 Avr 2008 - 15:44

j'ai du rate un episode, tu peux me spoiler please ?
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série]   Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série] Empty

Ultimate Origins #1-5 [Mini Série]
Page 1 sur 3Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant