C.O.M.I.C.S.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

New Mutants (Vol.3) #1-4 (Cover)

+25
Raccoon
Nate
Mariposa Mental
S*m*a*s*h
Génome X
Tarot
Jmadrox
Malicia X
Gosamyr
Ice
Mythic
Galactica
Mr Terrific
Geyser57
Mars contre attacks
Master_Jahoo
Ineris
Hicks
Magik
Ben Wawe
Arathorn X
Justice
Mugiwara
Hyperion
Xorn
29 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuteurMessage
Magik
Spectacular member
Spectacular member
Magik

New Mutants (Vol.3) #1-4 (Cover) - Page 12 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: New Mutants (Vol.3) #1-4 (Cover)   New Mutants (Vol.3) #1-4 (Cover) - Page 12 EmptyMer 22 Juil 2009 - 21:45

New Mutants (Vol.3) #1-4 (Cover) - Page 12 295908NM_4_Cover

New Mutants (Vol.3) #1-4 (Cover) - Page 12 563083NM4Dio04

Is there any chance some sort of romantic relationship will eventually develop amongst the New Mutants? It is a wonder that Sunspot's charm hasn't won over any of the girls so far, and he's been a pretty close companion to Moonstar lately. There's also Cannonball's never-ending attraction to Magma. And how about giving Karma some lady love?

ZEB WELLS
I like where your head is at, Toboe. You can’t have proper Soap Opera without a little romance. Stay tuned...

Besides Magma's feelings towards him, Empath's also got an interesting dynamic with Magik and quite a history with the rest of the team that would be cool to see. Will Empath stay on the book as a supporting character for a while?

ZEB WELLS
He’s going to play heavily into the story arc playing out in issues #5-8. After that, there may be a new team he wants to join (wink!).

Do you worry that calling the book "New Mutants," having them wear matching costumes, and isolating them from the other x-characters (especially the X-Men) regresses the New Mutants in the eyes of readers and makes this book a “hard sell” beyond the initial arcs?

ZEB WELLS
I’m trying to keep the stink of “regression” off the book, because I don’t think that’s what anyone wants. I know I don’t. However, for the first arc I wanted to focus on the New Mutants in a relative vacuum, so I could define the characters before throwing them back into the larger X-world. But, as I’ve said before, these characters are X-Men, so they’ll be returning to X-Men HQ in issue #5, and you’ll begin to see exactly how they fit into the X-Men’s world – but it has to be a balancing act.
I want the book to “matter” in the larger X-universe, but I never want to find myself in a position where I sacrifice a character moment with Karma to come up with another cool way for Wolverine to stab something. I believe in these characters and I don’t want to use the X-Men as a crutch.
As far as the costumes go, they’ll be evolving over time. When they cooked them up they didn’t have time to add flair.
The title will take on a whole new meaning come issue #9. Believe it.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://xmendiaries.ibelgique.com/
Arathorn X
Immortal member
Immortal member
Arathorn X

MessageSujet: Re: New Mutants (Vol.3) #1-4 (Cover)   New Mutants (Vol.3) #1-4 (Cover) - Page 12 EmptyJeu 23 Juil 2009 - 16:25

En résumé pour les anglophobes, Empath et les X-Men apparaîtront dans le prochain arc qui définira le rôle des New Mutants dans le X-verse.
Arathorn X
Immortal member
Immortal member
Arathorn X

MessageSujet: Re: New Mutants (Vol.3) #1-4 (Cover)   New Mutants (Vol.3) #1-4 (Cover) - Page 12 EmptyVen 21 Aoû 2009 - 9:20

New Mutants (Vol.3) #1-4 (Cover) - Page 12 Newmutants4c
New Mutants (Vol.3) #1-4 (Cover) - Page 12 Newmutants41
New Mutants (Vol.3) #1-4 (Cover) - Page 12 Newmutants42
New Mutants (Vol.3) #1-4 (Cover) - Page 12 Newmutants43
New Mutants (Vol.3) #1-4 (Cover) - Page 12 Newmutants44
New Mutants (Vol.3) #1-4 (Cover) - Page 12 Newmutants45
New Mutants (Vol.3) #1-4 (Cover) - Page 12 Newmutants46
New Mutants (Vol.3) #1-4 (Cover) - Page 12 Newmutants47
New Mutants (Vol.3) #1-4 (Cover) - Page 12 Newmutants48
Arathorn X
Immortal member
Immortal member
Arathorn X

MessageSujet: Re: New Mutants (Vol.3) #1-4 (Cover)   New Mutants (Vol.3) #1-4 (Cover) - Page 12 EmptySam 22 Aoû 2009 - 9:29

New Mutants (Vol.3) #1-4 (Cover) - Page 12 Newmutants4variantcover
Mythic
Immortal member
Immortal member
Mythic

Localisation : dans la noire partie forum, celle où vous viendrez tous tôt ou tard

MessageSujet: Re: New Mutants (Vol.3) #1-4 (Cover)   New Mutants (Vol.3) #1-4 (Cover) - Page 12 EmptySam 22 Aoû 2009 - 9:32

l'expression du visage de Dani est bizarre. elle fait très enfantine.
https://hyp88.actifforum.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: New Mutants (Vol.3) #1-4 (Cover)   New Mutants (Vol.3) #1-4 (Cover) - Page 12 Empty

New Mutants (Vol.3) #1-4 (Cover)
Page 12 sur 12Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12